An exciting opportunity for a Graduate Project Manager / Trainee Project Manager to join an investor in people platinum employer based in Weybridge. Managing projects throughout the various stages, their core services cover Project Management. Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultancy, Contract Administration / Employers Agent and Principal Designer. The successful candidate will be passionate about continuous mentoring and long-term development.
Role & Responsibilities of the Graduate / Trainee Project Manager:
- Scheduling and programming works
- Act as employer’s agent
- Progress chasing
- Client facing, ensuring high standard of delivery
- Project monitoring
Skills & Experience of the Graduate / Trainee Project Manager:
- Degree level graduate, not necessarily in construction related subject
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Prioritizing workloads and delivering to deadlines
Pay & Benefits:
- £20K to £35K
- Full training including supporting further studies if required
- Supportive environment
To apply, please contact Alison Longdin, on 02382 354100 or click Apply Now.