An exciting opportunity for a Graduate Building Surveyor to join an independent Surveying firm based in Guildford. The successful candidate will work with an experienced team delivering high-quality professional property solutions across the UK. They can offer support towards APC with good ongoing scope for career progression.
Role & Responsibilities of the Graduate Building Surveyor:
- Condition surveys
- Party wall
- Project Management
Skills & Experience of the Graduate Building Surveyor:
- Degree in Building Surveying
- Some industry experience is beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Passion to start and progress through APC
Salary & Benefits:
- £24K – £25K (negotiable with experience)
- Support towards APC provided
- Comprehensive training
- Variety of work
To apply, please contact Alison Longdin, on 02382 354100 or click Apply Now.