An experienced firm of Chartered Surveyors and Project Managers are seeking a Graduate or APC Building Surveyor to join their team in Leatherhead. They provide building consultancy services across a wide range of sectors including Ecclesiastical, Health, Education, Commercial and Residential across London and the Southeast. They have an excellent track record of their Surveyors passing their APC and provide excellent training and support to allow you to run your own projects as soon as possible.
Role & Responsibilities of the Building Surveyor:
- Writing and preparing specification and project briefs.
- Managing contract tendering and contract administration
- Delivery and project management
- Contractor management and budget control
- Preparing drawings – (AutoCAD) doing elevations and floor plans
Skills & Experience of the Building Surveyor:
- Degree in building surveying
- Excellent communication skills
- AutoCAD experience not essential
Salary & Benefits:
- £30K – £43K (depending on experience)
- Full APC support
- Variety of work
- Genuine opportunity for quick career progression
Please contact Alison Longdin on 07802 738567 or click Apply Now.