An excellent opportunity has come available for an experienced Employers Agent to join an independent, growing consultancy in Hampshire. They provide building surveying, project management and employers agent services to a range of clients. Due to growth they are now looking to employ an addition employers agent. They are offering an attractive salary package, hybrid working with good scope for progression.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Employers Agent:
- Chairing meetings, taking minutes and following up action plans
- Producing tender documents
- Reviewing progress of works and preparing reports for clients
- Validating and certifying payments
- Carrying out snagging and de-snagging, arranging handover, certifying PC
- Issuing certificates of Making Good and agreeing final accounts.
Skills and experience of the Employers Agent:
- Degree in either Building Surveying/Quantity Surveying or a similar construction related subject
- Proven experience as an Employer’s Agent, ideally working in a consultancy environment
- Experience in residential development
- Excellent communication and liaison skills
- MRICS qualified is advantageous but not essential
Salary & Package: Employers Agent
- £45,000 to £55,000 base salary dependent on experience and background.
- Hybrid working – 2-3 days in the office
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Professional fees covered
- Training and progression
Please contact Andy Lambert on 07568 490452 for further details.