A new opportunity for an Associate Director or Director level Project Manager to join one of the world’s leading construction consultancies in Southampton. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and expanding team at a senior level and to fulfil a major role within the organisation, with significant opportunities for promotion and career development. The successful candidate will lead and grow the Southampton project management services delivery, promoting a culture of delivery excellence.
Role & Responsibilities of the Director – Project Management:
- Establishing a strong working relationship with clients and key stakeholders
- Take projects from inception to completion ensuring clear goals, roles and deliverables achieved
- Managing full consultant teams on behalf of our clients to deliver a range of construction projects
- Develop and grow the Project Management Department.
Skills & Experience of the Director – Project Management:
- MRICS or MAPM Qualified or a similar
- Relevant experience delivering construction related projects including new build, fit-out and refurbishments
- Strong client-facing, communication and business development skills and experience
- Ability to travel and work on projects throughout the region
- Good IT and Microsoft Office skills
- A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong leadership skills
Salary & Benefits:
- £65k-80k (depending on experience)
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible Working
- 25 Days Holiday with option to buy additional days
- £400 a year towards gym/healthy living membership
For further details on this role please contact Andrew Lambert at Property Partners Recruitment on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.