An excellent opportunity for an experienced Clerk of Works to join a professional property and construction consultancy covering London & Southern Counties. They are looking for someone to work on a large development scheme in Colindale, North London.
Established for over 30 years, the consultancy comprises of Project Management, Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying, Health & Safety, Dispute Resolution, Fire Protection, and other associated services to a wide and varied range of clients in both the public and private sector.
Role & Responsibilities of the Clerk of Works:
- Act as an impartial, independent inspector of building works as specified, ensuring that work is carried out to high standards, specification and schedule.
- Review contract documentation and ensure compliance with drawings specifications and contract conditions
- Ensure building regulations & building warranty standards
- Reports using the tablet-based reporting system
- Snagging inspections
Skills & Experience of the Clerk of Works:
- ICWCI or equivalent
- Up to date knowledge of Building Regulations
- Minimum 10 years experience in construction
- Strong IT skills
- Good written communicator
Salary & Benefits:
- £45k – 60k base
- Market leading Bonus
- Home-based role
Please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.