An excellent opportunity for an experienced Clerk of Works to join a professional property and construction consultancy covering London & Southern Counties. This is a home-based role focussed on inspecting external wall systems and internal passive fire protection products.
Established for over 30 years, the consultancy comprises of Project Management, Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying, Health & Safety, Dispute Resolution, Fire Protection, and other associated services to a wide and varied range of clients in both the public and private sector. The successful candidate will be working with the project teams on a range of new-build and refurbishment projects.
Role & Responsibilities of the Clerk of Works:
- Site inspections mainly focused on internal passive fire protection products
- Compliance with contract drawings
- Ensure building regulations & building warranty standards
- Reports using the tablet-based reporting system
- Snagging inspections
Skills & Experience of the Clerk of Works:
- ICWCI or equivalent
- Knowledge of external wall systems and internal passive fire protection products and systems
- Strong IT skills
- Minimum 10 years experience in construction
- Good written communicator
Salary & Benefits:
- £55k-60k base
- Home-based role
- Opportunity for career progression
Please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.