As part of expansion plans a new opportunity has come up for a Building Surveyor or Senior Building Surveyor to join a multi-disciplinary consultancy based in their Southampton office. They have offices across the South Coast and offer a range of surveying and project management services to a broad range of long-standing clients.
You will be joining a supportive team but given autonomy over your work, and offered the benefits of flexibility to suit your work-life balance needs.
Role & responsibilities of the Building Surveyor / Senior Building Surveyor:
- Diverse range of work, biased towards project work
- Project Management on a broad range of projects including education, healthcare, heritage works
- Contract Administration
- Preparation of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedules
- Defect Assessment and Remedial Advice
- Refurbishments, Restoration, Maintenance & Repair Advice
Skills & experience of the Building Surveyor / Senior Building Surveyor:
- Building Surveying degree with minimum 3-5 years plus practical experience
- MRICS is preferred but not essential
- Comfortable working independently
- Enthusiastic, with good communication skills
Salary and Benefits
- £40k-55k base
- Hybrid working
- Flexible hours
- Private healthcare
- Good scope for progression to lead a team of building surveyors
For further information please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.