As part of continued growth a new opportunity has come available for a Building Surveyor or Senior Building Surveyor to join a large international consultancy in their Southampton office. In this role you’ll undertake a range of building surveying duties, covering both project and professional duties. Depending on experience the workload can be tailored to suit.
- Managing building surveying commissions, including surveys, dilapidations, party wall advice,
- Managing construction projects for new builds, renovations and maintenance works
- Feasibility studies, through to design, contract administration to handover and post completion reviews
- Identify growth opportunities for the Business Unit.
Skills & Experience
- Ideally MRICS chartered but not essential
- Varied building surveying experience
- Strong knowledge of procurement and contract strategies.
- Contract administration skills
- Legal understanding of building contracts.
Benefits and Salary:
- £40k-60k base salary
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare
- Scope for progression
- Varied work
Please contact Andy Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.