We are pleased to be partnering with Sillence Hurn to recruit a Building Surveyor to join their expanding team. Sillence Hurn are a forward-thinking Building Consultancy business with ambitious plans for growth. Their progressive and innovative nature allows their team members to work flexibly and from home (if desired) effectively with cloud-based systems. You will be joining an experienced and professional team but relaxed working environment.
Sillence Hurn provide a turnkey building surveying and consultancy solution for commercial, retail, industrial and residential property stakeholders. Their services include building surveys, project monitoring and project and cost management. In addition they also provide expert consultancy for dilapidations, party wall matters and contract administration.
Due to continued success they are now looking to appoint a project biased building surveyor to join their growing business, managing schemes from £50k up to £1m plus.
Role and responsibilities of the Building Surveyor:
- Project manage various schemes from minor works through to new builds across varied sectors including residential, commercial, industrial and education
- Provide advice across all stages from planning, coordination and execution of the project
- Undertake surveys, design and specification service
- Prepare a timely and effective post contract administration and final account agreement.
Skills & experience of the Building Surveyor:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in building surveying or project management
- RICS qualified is beneficial but not essential
- Strong project biased experience working in a consultancy environment
- Excellent communication skills
Salary and benefits:
- £40,000-55,000 base salary (DOE)
- Performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata), plus Christmas and Bank Holidays
- Flexible and home-working available
- Professional subscriptions paid for
- Company Laptop and mobile phone
Please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.