We are pleased to be partnering with Sillence Hurn to recruit a Building Surveyor to join their expanding team, working on the beautiful island of Guernsey for part of the week, or the whole week.
Sillence Hurn are a forward-thinking Building Consultancy business with ambitious plans for growth. Their progressive and innovative nature allows their team members to work flexibly and from home (if desired) effectively with cloud-based systems. You will be joining an experienced and professional team but relaxed working environment.
They are supporting a client on the Island with some exciting new projects and are looking for someone to work over there on an ongoing basis. All expenses will be covered.
Role and responsibilities of the Building Surveyor:
- Project manage key projects in Guernseys as well as supporting on other projects locally
- Provide advice across all stages from planning, coordination and execution of the project
- Undertake surveys, design and specification service
- Prepare a timely and effective post contract administration and final account agreement.
Skills & experience of the Building Surveyor:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in building surveying or project management
- RICS qualified is beneficial but not essential
- Strong project biased experience working in a consultancy environment
- Excellent communication skills
Salary and benefits:
- £40,000-55,000 base salary (DOE)
- Performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata), plus Christmas and Bank Holidays
- Flexible and home-working available
- Professional subscriptions paid for
- Company Laptop and mobile phone
- Expenses covered, option to work 3 or 5 days in Guernsey
Please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.