A Project focussed Building Surveyor or Senior Building Surveyor opportunity has come available to join a leading public sector body in Winchester. Working as part of a wider mixed discipline department you will be responsible for managing a range of projects varying in value from £50k up to £2m, including refurbishments, fit-outs, planned maintenance schemes and new build projects.
They are happy to consider someone on a temporary contract as well as permanent.
- Preparing drawings – (AutoCAD) doing elevations and floor plans
- Writing and preparing specification and project briefs.
- Managing contract tendering and contract administration
- Delivery and project management
- Contractor management and budget control
- 3-5 years Building Surveying experience
- Proficient user of AutoCAD
- Comfortable managing projects independently with minimal supervision
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Experience managing public sector projects would be advantageous but not essential
- Negotiable starting salary – £40-55k
- Generous car allowance up to £7k
- Pension, private healthcare
- Interesting, varied projects
- Training and support provided
For further details on this role please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.