A new opportunity for a Temporary Building Surveyor has come available to join a public sector body in Dorset. You will provide support for disabled adaptations, building extensions and various other planned maintenance programmes, across housing, corporate properties, and private sector dwellings.
Role & Responsibilities of the Building Surveyor:
- Provide advice across all stages from planning, coordination and execution of the project
- Undertake surveys, design and specification service
- Provide building surveying and design advice to colleagues within the surveying team as required.
- Liaise with and direct external contractors
- Prepare budget estimates for schemes
- Contract administration
Skills & Experience of the Building Surveyor:
- Strong design experience, ideally experienced using AutoCAD
- Disabled adaptations experience is preferred but not essential
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Salary & Benefits:
- £neg hourly rate (depending on experience)
- 9 month temporary contract with scope for further extension
- Potential to become a permanent role
- Hybrid working
For further details on this role please contact Andrew Lambert at Property Partners Recruitment on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.