A new opportunity for a Building Surveyor has come available to join a progressive and comprehensive property consultancy in Portsmouth. They undertake a wide range of work across the south of England, and work on various projects from refurbishments and new build projects, predominately for the MOD estate.
Part-time and full-time hours available.
Role & Responsibilities of the Building Surveyor:
- Condition surveys
- Contract administration
- Defect analysis
- Fire risk assessment
- Project management
Skills & Experience of the Building Surveyor:
- MRICS is preferred but not essential
- Strong client management skills
- Good team player
- Experience working on MOD Estates would be advantageous but not essential
Salary & Benefits:
- £40k-60k base salary (DOE)
- Business mileage
- 25 days annual leave
- Full time & part time considered
- Flexible working
- Hybrid working
- Support towards professional qualification as required.
For further details on this role please contact Andrew Lambert at Property Partners Recruitment on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.