A new Temporary Building Surveyor opportunity has come available to join a leading public sector body in Winchester. This is a project biased role, working as part of a wider mixed discipline department you will be responsible for managing a range of projects varying in value from £50k up to £2m, including refurbishments, fit-outs, planned maintenance schemes and new build projects.
Part-time and full-time hours available.
Role & Responsibilities of the Building Surveyor:
- Writing and preparing specification and project briefs.
- Managing contract tendering and contract administration
- Delivery and project management
- Contractor management and budget control
Skills & Experience of the Building Surveyor:
- 3-5 years Building Surveying experience
- Ideally experienced using AutoCAD
- Comfortable managing projects independently with minimal supervision
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Experience managing public sector projects would be advantageous but not essential
Salary & Benefits:
- 45p mileage
- Hybrid – office based 1 day a week
- 6 months contract plus
- Part time or full time hours available
- Interesting, varied projects
For further details on this role please contact Andrew Lambert at Property Partners Recruitment on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.