A leading multi-disciplinary construction consultancy is seeking a Building Surveyor to strengthen their team. Self-contained and highly experienced, their capabilities include Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Project Management, Employer’s Agent, Architecture, Mechanical & Electrical and Civil & Structural Engineering and possess a track record of delivering successful projects across a diverse range of sectors including commercial, retail, health, education, public sector and residential.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of the entire project.
- Establishing effective processes and systems to be utilised throughout the project.
- Producing building surveys and reports.
- Undertaking condition and dilapidation surveys.
- Tracking and documenting changes.
- Preparing written project communication material.
- Preparing formal project progress and other reports.
- Liaising with the client, contractors and designers.
Skills & Experience:
- Ideally MRICS
- Possess a strong track record of delivering projects.
- Be conversant in project delivery.
- Be familiar with building condition surveys.
- Have experience of working with design teams.
- Have experience of working within an Inter-disciplinary organisation.
Salary & Benefits:
- £45,000 to £60,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Car allowance
- Life insurance
- Employer contributory pension
- Option to buy or sell holiday
- Professional subscription paid
- Genuine career progression
- Variety of work
Please contact Alison Longdin on 07802 738567 or click Apply Now.