An experienced firm of Chartered Surveyors and Project Managers are seeking a Building Surveyor to join their team in Leatherhead. They provide building consultancy services across a wide range of sectors including Ecclesiastical, Health, Education, Commercial and Residential across London and the Southeast.
Role & Responsibilities of the Building Surveyor:
- Writing and preparing specification and project briefs.
- Managing contract tendering and contract administration
- Delivery and project management
- Contractor management and budget control
- Preparing drawings – (AutoCAD) doing elevations and floor plans
Skills & Experience of the Building Surveyor:
- MRICS not essential
- Project biased experience
- Comfortable client facing
- AutoCAD experience not essential
Salary & Benefits:
- £26K to £40K (depending on experience)
- Full APC support
Please contact Alison Longdin on 07802 738567 or click Apply Now.