We are recruiting for an Associate Director level Building Surveyor to join a forward-thinking Building Consultancy business with ambitious plans for continued growth. The role is to lead their projects team, involved in managing schemes from £50k up to £1m plus.
As a business they provide turnkey building surveying and consultancy solution for commercial, retail, industrial and residential property stakeholders. Their services include building surveys, project monitoring and project and cost management.
Role and responsibilities of the Associate Director – Projects:
- Lead and manage a small team of building surveyors
- Project manage various schemes from minor works through to new builds across varied sectors including residential, commercial, industrial and education
- Provide advice across all stages from planning, coordination and execution of the project
- Undertake surveys, design and specification service
- Prepare a timely and effective post contract administration and final account agreement.
Skills & experience of the Associate Director – Projects:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in building surveying or project management
- RICS qualified is beneficial but not essential
- Strong project biased experience working in a consultancy environment
- Excellent communication skills
Salary and benefits:
- £60,000 – 70,000
- Performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata), plus Christmas and Bank Holidays
- Fully Flexible, home-working available
- Professional subscriptions paid for
- Company Laptop and mobile phone
- Excellent company culture, supportive environment
Please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.