A medium-sized consultancy based in Southampton is seeking an Associate Director or Partner Level Building Surveyor to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced building surveyor who is looking to take the next step in their career.
The role involves managing both professional and project work across a range of clients in the private and public sector. As a Partner, you will have a key role in supporting and developing the team, and contributing to business development.
Role & Responsibilities of the Associate Director / Partner:
- Regional lead for the building surveying team
- Oversee all aspects of professional and project-related building surveying
- Pre-acquisition surveys, property maintenance surveys, proactive and reactive maintenance
- Dilapidations and party wall surveys
- project management of refurbishment, and new build developments
- Provide excellent service delivery to clients
- Contribute to the growth and development of the firm
Skills & experience of the Associate Director / Partner:
- MRICS qualified
- Significant experience in building surveying
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
- A track record of delivering high-quality work
- Competitive salary up to £80k
- Car Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days annual leave
- Hybrid working
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme etc
Please contact Andy Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.