A small, independent multidisciplinary practice are looking for an Associate Director or Director to lead their Building Surveying team in their Dorset office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced building surveyor who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Their client base ranges from residential developers to hotels, commercial property investors and landlords, retail occupiers, housing associations, the NHS and other organisations within the Public Sector.
Role and responsibilities of the Associate Director / Director – Building Surveying:
- Mix of professional and project building surveying work
- Delivery of construction projects up to £20m in value
- Defect diagnosis, commercial acquisition surveys
- Lead and manage the existing building surveying team
- Recruit and train new building surveyors
- Business development
Skills & experience of the Associate Director / Director – Building Surveying:
- Professionally qualified – MRICS or MCIOB considered
- Significant experience in building surveying
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
- A track record of delivering high-quality work
- Ability to generate business
- Competitive salary up to £90k
- 25 days annual leave
- Hybrid working
- Excellent scope for progression
Please contact Andy Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.