Great opportunity for an Associate Director to join the Building Surveying team of a leading international consultancy. As part of their expansion plans they are looking for an experienced Associate Director to work closely with the director to assist in the ongoing growth of the team. It is a varied role, working in a vibrant office alongside a team of quantity surveyors and project managers.
- Varied professional and project work
- Managing building surveying commissions, including surveys
- Dilapidation advice
- Party wall advice
- Managing construction projects for new builds, renovations and maintenance works.
- MRICS qualified
- Public sector experience is preferred but not essential
- Able to lead and develop teams
- Excellent communication skills
- £55k – 65k base salary
- Car allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- 25 days starting holiday
For further details please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.