An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Surveyor / Associate Director to join a leading consultancy in Southampton. Working as part of an experienced, award winning team, you will provide advice on the acquisition, disposal and letting of various assets, working on behalf of local, regional and national clients.
Role & Responsibilities of the Senior Surveyor / Associate Director :
- Generate core fee income from the management and delivery of existing instructions and work referred.
- Undertake acquisition and disposal work
- Secure, manage and deliver new business and development new and existing client opportunities.
- Generate annual sales of new business through cross-selling opportunities to other divisions
- Assist with the development and presentation of tenders and pitches for new business and mandates.
Skills and experience of the Senior Surveyor / Associate Director:
- Strong agency/transactional biased experienced
- Excellent knowledge of local property market
- Self motivated
- Client facing with excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Strong negotiation skills
Salary & Benefits
- £35-50k base
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare
- Good scope for progression
Please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.